- Top PR Firm
- Email Newsletters
- Pro Bono
- PR Firm Locations
- Press Room
- Profile: Jim Caruso
- Becky Boyd VP
- Father Christmas 2012
- Drupal Business Summit 2012
- National Champs 2012
- Father Christmas 2011
- Drupal Business Summit 2011
- SEO, Conversions & Inbound Marketing
- KooKoo Bear Signs MediaFirst
- DrupalCamp Atlanta
- LeanLogistics Selects MediaFirst
- Intellinet Selects MediaFirst
- PR / Media Relations
- Award Opportunities
- Speaking Engagements
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Brand & Corporate Identity
- Inbound Marketing
- For Media
- For Clients
Blog Marketing: B2C & B2B Blogging, Blog Marketing, Blog SEO & Blog Writing
Blog Marketing To Engage Web Visitors
Blogs provide fresh content that improves search engine optimization, initiates conversations with customers, and improves sales. To get a blog following, you must blog regularly, at least twice a week, and keep up with visitor comments, which means responding to questions raised, commenting positively on good observations, and maintaining the conversation with all visitors.
Blog SEO Builds Traffic, Helps Generate Leads
MediaFirst writes relevant and insightful blog articles that establish thought leadership, help with SEO, attract quality inbound links, and generate leads.
Blogging is a Conversation with Your Audiences
Blogging lets you:
- Communicate with users on the web,
- Spark conversation and engage your web visitors and customers,
- Generate new and more website traffic with fresh content and SEO keywords,
- Build Brand,
- Improve sales, and
- Create opportunities to capture leads with the right Call-To-Action (CTA).
Blog Writing Requires Consistency, Process & Focus
We write blogs that share best practices and tips, provide interpretive summaries of advice from credible professionals, give overviews of current trends and analyses, teach a skill to master or how to do something more efficiently, help site visitors understand new key technology features, summarize a client success, and more.
Our process involves:
- Brainstorming a list of ideas and topics for blog articles
- Analyzing the list of keywords for which you should rank highly
- Researching each topic and internal or external links
- Identifying thought leaders and experts within your company and industry
To get started with a dedicated blog writer, call Becky at 770.642.2080, x214 or look for our Blog Writing offer on the Hubspot Services Marketplace.
Blogging For Business & B2B Blogging
Ours is a marketing blog, public relations blog, and social media blog. Find it at MediaFirst.net/blog.