- Top PR Firm
- Email Newsletters
- Pro Bono
- PR Firm Locations
- Press Room
- Profile: Jim Caruso
- Becky Boyd VP
- Father Christmas 2012
- Drupal Business Summit 2012
- National Champs 2012
- Father Christmas 2011
- Drupal Business Summit 2011
- SEO, Conversions & Inbound Marketing
- KooKoo Bear Signs MediaFirst
- DrupalCamp Atlanta
- LeanLogistics Selects MediaFirst
- Intellinet Selects MediaFirst
- PR / Media Relations
- Award Opportunities
- Speaking Engagements
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Brand & Corporate Identity
- Inbound Marketing
- For Media
- For Clients
Clients: Excellence In Client-Agency-Media Process Attains Success
Handling urgent issues, such as Interview scheduling with reporters or editors, call Becky at 770/642-2080, x214. If no answer call Jim at (mobile) 404/788-0188. Please let us offer reporters up to three alternate time slots on two days.
New, additional projects can be defined using a copy of Schedule "C" from your agreement.
Core and complementary services include:
- Public Relations (PR): Become newsworthy and get the most coverage from media relations
- Press Releases: A stream of news about industry issues, customers, partners, hiring, etc.
- Award Opportunity Management: Win awards and new notoriety for you and your customers
- Speaking Opportunity Management: Find speaking engagements in front of target audiences
- Industry Analyst Relations: Convey your value proposition, market influence, and position
- Marketing: marketing plans define best methods and target audiences, such as PR, Web, collaterals, etc.
- Brand: Brand (brand image, brand experience), Brand Management, Corporate Identity and Brand ID: Create and organize your corporate identity
- Web Hosting, Web Development & Blog Hosting: Add a blog or news section to your Web site, such as "In The News" or "Press Release" pages. MediaFirst is a Rackspace partner offering content management
- Collaterals: Let us define the scope, budget, content, and then produce and print - or .PDF - your brochure.
- Events: Organizing a venue to generate leads, impart knowledge and sell
- Social Media strategy, tactics, and implementation for LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare, etc.
Reporting: Jointly, we agree upon the scope, success factors, metrics, and review frequency.
Our Consistent PR Process Completely Accomplishes Client Goals
Create many opportunities to be quoted, mentioned, or covered in print, online, or by blogs. We tee you up, you execute via an interview. Part of your interview success is being available and timely, and part is being interesting, informative, and quotable. You are the expert, so help reporters and bloggers understand the latest industry issues, industry developments, and evolving business challenges.
Reporters and bloggers are influential conduits to your audience. Together we help them write good stories and, in return, get clients great press. MediaFirst documents this process and our progress towards your success.
Marketing strategies are documented and measured through:
- Results/Status Report: listing or forecasting the articles in which your firm will appear
- Strategic & Tactical PR Plans and documentation Spokespersons for your venture and their expertise
- Press Kits, packaged in a Presentation Folder and including items written for the media audience, such as:
- Story Pitches: offers and responsive e-mail communications with the media, analysts, and bloggers
- Press Releases that demonstrate your success
- News wires: effective distribution of news online, in print, and to the news desks of major media outlets
- Leverage press coverage via Web links of Press Releases and media coverage