- Top PR Firm
- Email Newsletters
- Pro Bono
- PR Firm Locations
- Press Room
- PR / Media Relations
- Award Opportunities
- Speaking Engagements
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Brand & Corporate Identity
- Email Marketing, Email Campaign, Drip Email, Transactional Email, Email Service Provider, Email Marketing Service
- Inbound Marketing
- For Media
- For Clients
Elemica Hosts North American Sourcing & Supply Chain Conference on Powering Better Business Sessions on Elemica Transportation Management, Procurement Excellence & More Registration Now Open
Sessions on Elemica Transportation Management, Procurement Excellence & More Registration Now Open
EXTON, PA -- 08/23/11 -- Elemica, leading provider of supply chain integration and optimization services, hosts the North American Sourcing & Supply Chain Conference - Powering Better Business on Sept. 13, 2011 in Houston, TX. Attendees will have a unique opportunity to learn market trends, benefit from thought leadership, discover best practices and be on the forefront of innovative solutions. A blend of large group presentations and small group breakout sessions will create a balanced day of discovery, dialogue and demonstration.
"Best-in-Class companies execute along every step in the supply chain, and consider volatility, speed and agility as critical success factors," said Mike McGuigan, CEO of Elemica. "Leading companies are moving beyond compliance to stronger performance. They're attacking challenges such as capacity constraints and reducing costs head-on by partnering with companies like Elemica to enable a more powerful supply chain and better business."
The conference agenda includes:
- "Driving Global Procurement Excellence in an M&A Environment" - Gary Miller, Vice President, Global Supply Chain and CPO at A. Schulman
- "Current State of Global Logistics and Trends in Supply Chain" - Chuck Connelly, General Manager and Board Member - APICS
- "Fortress America: A Resource Rich Island of Stability in a Sea of Turmoil" - Jason Willan, Director Risk Management & Research - Fellon-McCord
- Supply Chain Strategies & Trends - Simon Ellis, Practice Director, IDC
- "Making eCommerce Available to Core Customers" - Nancy Fazzoni, Lead Architect eBusiness, The Dow Chemical Company
- "Better Customer Service Through Partner Integration" - Sonji Williams, Manager Commercial Business Solutions, and Ian McCrory, Commercial Manager Gulf Coast - Vopak
- Exploring the power of Elemica Transportation Management (TMS) - Phil Lambert, Director Logistics Solutions - Elemica
- And more
Business leaders and executives from global companies like A. Schulman, BASF, Bayer MaterialScience, The Dow Chemical Company, ExxonMobil, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, LyondellBasell, Rhodia, Wacker and many others will be at the conference. The event takes place in Houston on Tuesday, September 13th, 2011 at Minute Maid Park.
To register, visit: elemica.com or contact Ashley Capuzzi, at (610) 786.1239 or email@example.com.
Elemica delivers state-of-the-art services in the areas of customer, supplier, sourcing, and logistics management. Elemica's Connect - Transact - Optimize model drives bottom line business results by promoting reduced cost of operations, faster process execution, automation of key business processes, removal of transactional barriers, and seamless information flow between business partners. Elemica was founded in 2000 and today connects more than 3,000 companies across multiple industries, processing over $70 billion in annual transactions. Clients include BASF, Continental, The Dow Chemical Company, DuPont, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, LANXESS, Rhodia, Shell and others. Elemica.com.
For More Information, Contact:
(770) 642-2080 x 214
Becky [at] MediaFirst [dot] net