- Top PR Firm
- Email Newsletters
- Pro Bono
- PR Firm Locations
- Press Room
- Profile: Jim Caruso
- Becky Boyd VP
- Father Christmas 2012
- Drupal Business Summit 2012
- National Champs 2012
- Father Christmas 2011
- Drupal Business Summit 2011
- SEO, Conversions & Inbound Marketing
- KooKoo Bear Signs MediaFirst
- DrupalCamp Atlanta
- LeanLogistics Selects MediaFirst
- Intellinet Selects MediaFirst
- PR / Media Relations
- Award Opportunities
- Speaking Engagements
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Brand & Corporate Identity
- Inbound Marketing
- For Media
- For Clients
Utilities: Global Experience Creating Opportunity For Your Venture
MediaFirst and our staff have helped companies market and sell to utilities for more that 20 years. We help clients form and promote value propositions, publicize and explain their technology, and raise funds.
Clients leverage the experience of MediaFirst and its principals, which covers the spectrum of telecommunications, cable, electric, gas, water, and wastewater. The firm promoted hardware, software and services for our clients across the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
We promoted, marketed, and consulted for these clients Baymont/MONENCO, Cadabra, Eurecarte, iMedeon, Intergraph, Kubota Pacific, Mason Land Surveys, PointServe, and UNISYS.
PR, analyst relations, & speaking opportunity management. The core customer base for iMedeon has been the utility industry.
- Awesome PR results for 2000, ask—we'll send you the results
- Analyst relations that identified key analysts, scheduled briefings, and maintained top honors
- Opportunity management for speaking engagements, identifying and securing top slots, annually
- Contact of potential investors or business partners in wireless, utilities, & GIS
- Announcement of customers, awards, products, services, hirings, partners & funding
- Utilities, electricity, gas, water, wireless data, wireless Web, telecom
Additional corporate experience:
- Managed consulting project team of nationals from five (5) different Asia/Pacific countries on site in Asia
- Created Go-To-Market plan for UNISYS Corporation upon its ComputerVision acquisition
- Provided business development and sales consulting to the Managing Director and Board of Mason Land Surveys, resulting in major deals with Bentley Systems, Intergraph (U.K.) Ltd., and the newly privatized Electricity and Water Utilities in the United Kingdom.